Thank you for your interest in participating in the Asia Region Suzuki Conference this coming 2018 in Manila, Philippines! Here is a quick guide to help you register. You can also make hotel and transportation bookings via PSA at the end of the form.
How to Register
- Fill up the registration for International Participants found below.
- If you’re going to book your hotel through PSA, please indicate as such on the final question of the Registration Form. Doing so will automatically lead you to the Hotel Booking Form. If you will not be booking through PSA, simply indicate ‘No’ and your Registration Form will be ready for submission.
- Expect to receive a confirmation email detailing your total cost due for payment.
- Pay the registration fee by telegraphic transfer to:
- Philippine Suzuki Association, Dollar Account number 3364-0207-74 (Bank of the Philippine Islands, Greenhills-Connecticut branch, Ground floor, Design Mix Center, 59 Connecticut Street, Greenhills, San Juan City 1500 Philippines)
- Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
- All charges must be taken care of by the sender.
- Scan or take a photo of your proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) and email it with the subject line: SURNAME, FIRST NAME – PROOF OF PAYMENT to email@example.com
- If you booked your hotel through PSA, please wait for an email correspondence to discuss specific arrangements.
And you’re done! Complete these steps and you will officially be registered to the conference. See you there!